Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities constitutes the terms of service that govern the relationship with the users of Irokko. By using Irokko, you agree to this Statement. This Statement may be modified for the sake of updating it.
Sharing of your Content and your Information
- The content and the information you publish on Irokko, including photos and videos, are your property.
- When you delete your content, your intellectual property, the content is deleted in a way resembling the process of emptying the recycle bin on a computer. Nevertheless, please understand that content might continue to exist in (inaccessible) backup copies for a while.
- By creating a profile with the ‘public’ option activated, you accept that all other users may see your information.
We strive to make Irokko a safe service, thus:
- We do not share your personal information.
- You will neither acquire another user’s login details nor access an account belonging to another user.
- You will not bully or harass other users.
- You will not publish any of the following: content promoting hatred or violence, pornographic content, or content containing nudity or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Irokko for illegal, malicious, or discriminatory purposes.
- You will not act in a way that could deactivate, overload, or otherwise disrupt the effective operation or the proper appearance of Irokko.
- You will neither allow nor encourage any infractions of this Statement or our rules.
Registration and Account Security
- You will provide accurate personal data to Irokko and not create an account for another person without his or her permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not share your password (or, in the case of the developers, your secret access key); you will neither let any other person access your account nor will you do anything that could compromise the security of your account.
Protecting other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and we ask you to do the same.
- You will not publish any content or undertake anything else on Irokko that might infringe on other people’s rights, or that could otherwise violate the law.
- You will neither use our trademarks nor any other marks that could lead to confusion nor our copyright-protected content.
Payments and Purchases
- Irokko does not possess a payment system. Therefore, we use Google’s payment service; hence, we do not have access to your payment details.
- When you make a purchase on Irokko, you agree to provide a valid financial instrument to load money into your account balance of electronic values.
Once you have completed the transaction, we transfer the corresponding value to the developer while indicating what you wish to purchase.
- The total price includes all taxes.
- We use the Google Pay services. Therefore, you may finance your transactions through various payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal.
- You confirm that you are authorized to use the financial instrument you chose. Once you finance a transaction, you allow us (or our payment service provider) to charge the amount through the financial instrument you chose for the transaction. You also permit us to register the financial instrument and the information concerning the transaction.
- If you finance a payment by credit card, you are solely responsible for any overdraft and other fees charged by your bank.
- For technical reasons, we are ONLY able to issue refunds by transfer TO BANK ACCOUNTS.
The laws in effect in the Province of Quebec (Canada) govern this Statement. Any claims, contestations, or legal proceedings related to this Statement or Irokko will be brought exclusively before a court in the Province of Quebec.
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE IROKKO IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT FLAWS. NEVERTHELESS, ITS USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE IROKKO “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT IROKKO WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURED AND OPERATE ERROR-FREE. NEITHER DO WE WARRANT THAT IROKKO WILL ALWAYS OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT DELAY OR IMPERFECTIONS. IROKKO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENTS OR INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IROKKO, ITS EXECUTIVES, ITS BOARD MEMBERS AND ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT NE LIABLE FOR ANY KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RECLAMATIONS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST SAID THIRD OR RELATED PARTIES.